Navigating Disruptive Change: Exact Medical Manufacturing’s Approach to Success
“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future” – John F Kennedy
If there is one thing business leaders have learned from in recent years, it is to always be prepared for disruptive change. Disruptive change differs from normal change management in that it is usually unexpected. Businesses must be prepared for disruption at any moment, whether it be introducing new technology or adopting a different approach to traditional methods, and it is not enough just to adapt quickly to whatever comes your way. You must proactively seek out opportunities for innovation to stay ahead of the competition in today’s dynamic medical device markets. Exact Medical Manufacturing, Inc., understands the challenge this presents.
To effectively meet the challenge of disruptive change, there are a few key strategies that have been the cornerstone of EMM’s approach in the medical device marketplace.
- Staying informed: It is important to stay up to date on the latest trends and changes happening in our industry. This gives us a better understanding of potential disruptions and allows us to anticipate and prepare for them.
- Embracing innovation: Instead of fearing disruption, embrace it and be open to new ideas and technologies. EMM is always looking for opportunities to innovate and adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning: At EMM we encourage our diverse team to constantly learn and acquire new skills. This will help us stay agile and adapt to changing circumstances as they arise.
- Build flexibility and resilience: We have developed a flexible and resilient organizational structure that can quickly respond to disruptions. Often this involves cross-functional teams, decentralized decision-making, and a willingness to experiment and iterate.
- Collaborate and network: At Exact Medical, it is about building partnerships and collaborations with other organizations in our industry. This can help us stay connected to the latest developments and exchange ideas and best practices.
- Engage with customers: It is always key to listen to your customers and understand their evolving needs and preferences. This allows EMM to identify potential disruptions early on and develop solutions that meet the changing demands.,
- Develop a long-term strategic outlook: Instead of focusing solely on short-term goals, we have developed a long-term strategic outlook that considers potential disruptions and how our organization can adapt and thrive in the face of change.
At EMM, by following these strategies, we can better navigate the challenges of disruptive change and position our organization for continued success and to exceed our customers’ expectations now and into the future.
Biography of Eric Schneider
Eric is Manager of Quality and Regulatory Assurance and Senior Account Manager, at Exact Medical Manufacturing, Inc. Eric brings 15 years of experience in the medical device field, with a wide range of varied responsibilities, from sales, project management, and customer service, to working very close with the FDA and TUV to make sure EMM is in compliance with their strict and ever-changing requirements.
Eric’s greatest strengths are his close attention to detail, untiring self – motivation, and leadership. He thrives on challenges, particularly those that expand the company’s reach. He excels at either working on his own projects or collaborating with his team members to get the most positive results and outcome possible.
Prior to working for EMM, Eric was a Customer Care Manager and Project Manager for Level 3 Communications for 10 years, gaining valuable experience in many aspects of a technical environment that have transitioned nicely to EMM’s strict standards of excellence.
Eric holds an Associate’s Degree from Erie Community College in Business Administration, with honors, and a Bachelor’s Degree from Buffalo State College in Business Administration, with honors.
In his spare time, he likes live music, playing and watching multiple sports, hockey, running, travel, reading, and working in his yard.